Last Minute Offer – Save £1300
Full Platinum Package for 50 day guests and 100 evening guests only £4500
Friday 4th March 2022
Friday 11th March 2022
Friday 18th March 2022
Saturday 19th March 2022
Friday 25th March 2022
Set in 4 miles of beautiful grounds our Magical Marquee is truly a fairy-tale setting for your big day. Stunning scenery, award-winning customer service, and a package that includes everything you could ever want…
To get the most from our website we recommend having a browse through our…
1. VIDEOS & PICTURES
If you like what you see you can book your wedding with us here…
You can view some Videos here
Have a look at our Wedding Package
Based on 50 Day and 100 Evening guests
All of the following is included
- As many face to face meetings as you like.
- Dedicated telephone support.
- Our beautiful S Class Mercedes Wedding Car ensures you arrive in style.
- Ceremony setup if required
- A glass of Bucks Fizz for your guests welcome.
- A Glass Of Prosecco for your toast.
- Our stunning Marquee Fully Dressed with all the Bells & Whistles including……
- Twinkling Fairy Lights throughout the Marquee and Garden.
- Top Table Backdrop.
- Both small and l Decorative Trees
- Chivary Chairs dressed with bows in your colors.
- 10 Seat Tables with clothes dressed in your colors.
- Beautiful 3ft Floral Centerpieces.
- Giant LOVE Letters.
- Our famous Giant Heart.
- Sweet Cart.
- Wishing Well or Postbox for your cards.
- Choice of Cake Stands and Knives
- Our Wedding Buggy with driver for you and your photographer to explore our 4 miles of stunning scenery.
- 3-Course Wedding Breakfast.
- The best evening party with our Award-Winning DJ’s and Entertainment included
- Magic Photo Mirror with unlimited visits and prints
- 12 item Evening Buffet to finish off.
- Our award winning Customer Service
Use our calculator to get a quote
Simply enter your guest numbers in the form below.
Please note minimum numbers of 50 daytime guests and 100 evening guests apply to Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You can check our availability here
You can read our reviews here
The whole team at Ridgeway are extremely proud of the customer service we deliver. This is reflected in the reviews our customers leave us.
Below are some of our latest reviews for you to read but please click the the Facebook button below to read over 300 5* reviews.
Thank you so much for making my day so special, I loved every moment of it, I really can’t thank you all enough for what you done for me and Llewellyn, 100% recommend this place to anyone
Myself and Alex got married here on 05.11.2021 we had the best day ever! Bill, Gareth and Rob were absolutely amazing nothing was ever to much! From 4 date moves due to covid to the big day finally happening these guys where just the best! Our day was truly magical and would do it all over again in a heart beat! I honestly can’t rate and praise this venue enough they took all our stress away and gave us the best day and the ultimate party to celebrate getting everyone involved. If your looking for a venue with people who care and support you for the duration this is definitely the place. They dress the marquee beautifully making it feel very romantic and cozy! It’s a 5* plus from us. Love you guys
Mr & Mrs Roberts
We booked our wedding with Bill at Ridgeway in 2018, to be married in August 2020. When the pandemic hit at the beginning of 2020 we remained hopeful the wedding would go ahead, however due to local lockdowns and Covid restrictions we were unable to proceed. Throughout the whole of 2020 and up until our final wedding date on 26.03.21 Bill kept in regular contact with us and amended our date 5 times, each time without any hesitation and without any problems. We were continuously told that the venue would do anything and everything they could to ensure our day would run smoothly without any hiccups, and I have never heard a truer statement. Regardless of current restrictions and social distancing rules, we had the most perfect day and the team at Ridgeway made it an unforgettable day. I’ve heard so many stories of people getting married at other venues that have had to postpone due to covid and have been forced to pay an increase in package fees or admin fees, however we were able to change our date to try and fit in with guidelines as many times as we needed without any hassle and any increase in money. I honestly could not recommend Ridgeway enough, especially during these uncertain times that have affected everyone. They gave us and our guests a wonderful day during hard times and have also booked a reception for us next year to complete the celebrations. For anyone too worried to book their wedding because of the pandemic, Ridgeway will ensure you’re looked after, kept in the loop every step of the way and will go above and beyond to make sure you have the most magical day!